The Great Wall, one of the greatest wonders of the world, was listed as a World Heritage by UNESCO. Just like a gigantic dragon, the Great Wall winds up and down across deserts, grasslands, mountains and plateaus. With a history of more than 2000 years, it is one of the most appealing attractions all around the world owing to its architectural grandeur and historical significance.
- Beijing--3 nights
- * Beijing--Beijing Chang An Grand Hotel or similar
- * All sightseeing as listed
- * Hotel accommodation (base on 2 people sharing room)
- * All hotels and airport transfer, air-conditioned motor coach
- * 7 meals: 3 breakast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- * Professional English-speaking tour guide
- * Administration & Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Beijing--Peking Duck
- Beijing--Arobatic Show $40 (Save $10 pp when paying in advance)
- * Traveler MUST follow the scheduled tour itinerary and join all tour activities.
- * Day-by-day itinerary provided prior the the trip is preliminary and subject to change,
- * Package cost by check payment only
- * Prices are “Land Only” with optional Trans-Pacific international airlines which is subject to seat availability. Special preferred airlines from your hometown are available, please contact with us for more detail.
- * Tour cost is per person, based on double occupancy.
- * Tour guide & driver service fee $40 per person is not included.
Free Airport pick up time:
- 12:00-20:00 (each 2 hours)
Free airport drop off schedule:
- 08:00, 12:00, 15:00
Extra pickup and drop off surcharge:
- $25 pp, at least charge for 2 persons