Explore China’s Imperial cities of Beijing, Xian and Shanghai as well as experience the drama and beauty of the majestic Yangtze River which is the third longest river in the world. This 13 days tour will definitely make you know about China.
- Beijing (4 nts), Xian (2 nts), Cruise (3 nts), Shanghai (3 nts)
- Beijing--The Presidential Hotel Beijing or similar
- Xian—Jian Guo Hotel or similar
- Cruise—MV President President No. 6 or similar
- Shanghai—Ocean Hotel or similar
- * All inter-China air/land transportation
- * Includes all inter-China transfers between airports and hotels
- * 12 nights in local 4*/5* hotels / cruise (outside cabin with private balcony)
- * 12 hotel breakfasts, 11 lunches and 4 dinners
- * Includes baggage handling, hotel taxes and service fees
- * Comprehensive sightseeing with admission as noted
- * Experienced English speaking guide escorts groups all
- * Xian—Dumpling Dinner with Tang Dynasty Show
- * Beijing—Kung Fu Show with Peking Duck dinner @$60
- * Shanghai—Acrobatic Show with dinner @$60
- * Prices are “Land Only” with optional Trans-Pacific international airfare and subject to seat availability. Special preferred airfares from your hometown are available, please contact with us for more detail.
- * Tour cost is per person, based on double occupancy.
- * The cruise company requires a gratuity of RMB150 (US$25) per person when going on board, which is separated from the land cost.
- * Minimum for 2 persons