Explore China’s Imperial cities of Beijing, Xian and Shanghai as well as experience the drama and beauty of the majestic Yangtze River which is the third longest river in the world. This 14 days tour will definitely make you know about China.
- Beijing (3 nts), Xian (2 nts), Chongqing (1 nt), Cruise (3 nts), Shanghai (4 nts)
- Beijing--Capital Hotel Beijing or similar
- Xian—Days Hotel & Suite Xinxing Xian or similar
- Chongqing—Hilton Chongqing or similar
- Cruise—MV President Prime or similar
- Shanghai—Sunrise On The Bund Hotel or similar
- * All inter-China air/land transportation
- * Includes all inter-China transfers between airports and hotels
- *13 nights in local 5* hotels / cruise (outside cabin with private balcony)
- * 13 Full American buffet breakfasts, 10 lunches and 6 dinners
- * Includes baggage handling, hotel taxes and service fees
- * Comprehensive sightseeing with admission as noted
- * Experienced English speaking guide escorts groups all
- * Beijing—Peking Duck Dinner
- * Xian—Dumpling Dinner with Tang Dynasty Show
- * Shanghai—Acrobatic Show
- * Prices are “Land Only” with optional Trans-Pacific international airfare based on China Southern Airline and subject to seat availability. Special preferred airfares from your hometown are available, please contact with us for more detail.
- * Tour cost is per person, based on double occupancy. Minimum for 2 persons.
- * The cruise company requires a gratuity of RMB150 (US$25) per person when going on board, which is separated from the land cost.