This epic journey through China will take you from ancient cities to cosmopolitan cities and stunning natural landscapes. Walk along the Great Wall in Beijing, gaze at the mighty Terracotta Warriors, then head south to encounter the beauty of Guilin before setting sail for a cruise on the dramatic Yangtze River. This diverse itinerary encompasses all of China’s essential highlights on a 17 days experience of a lifetime.
- Beijing (3 nts), Xian (2 nts), Guilin (1 nt), Yangshuo (2 nts), Chongqing (1 nt), Cruise (3 nts), Shanghai (4 nts)
- Beijing—Capital Hotel Beijing or similar
- Xian—Days Hotel & Suite Xinxing Xian or similar
- Guilin—Bravo Hotel or similar
- Yangshuo—Green Lotus Hotel or similar
- Chongqing—Hilton Chongqing or similar
- Cruise—MV President Prime No 8 or similar
- Shanghai—Sunrise On The Bund Hotel or similar
- * All inter-China air/land transportation
- * Includes all inter-China transfers between airports and hotels
- * 16 nights in local 4*/5* hotels / cruise (outside cabin with private balcony)
- * 16 hotel breakfasts, 13 lunches and 6 dinners
- * Includes baggage handling, hotel taxes and service fees
- * Comprehensive sightseeing with admission as noted
- * Experienced English speaking guide escorts groups
- * Beijing—Peking Duck Dinner
- * Xian—Dumpling Dinner with Tang Dynasty Show
- * Yangshuo—optional Impression Liu San Jie Light Show /
- * Shanghai—Acrobatic Show
- * Prices are “Land Only” with optional Trans-Pacific international airfare based on China Southern Airline and subject to seat availability. Special preferred airfares from your hometown are available. Please contact with us for more detail.
- * Tour cost is per person, based on double occupancy.
- * The cruise company requires a gratuity of RMB150 (US$25) per person when going on board, which is separated from the land cost.
- * Minimum for 2 persons